May 01, 2011

May Challenge! Your chance to WIN!

May Challenge

The rules;
1) You MUST post your weight on the weekly "weigh-in" post i will do. This will be MONDAYS
2) You MUST state your current stats in THIS blog post. I will do a gadget on the left with names and stats.
3) You MUST accurately take your weight every Monday. It can be St.lbs or Lbs. But please include the "point" IE 130.3lbs
4) You CANNOT lie. If you fell off one week and gained, don't be embarrassed. Just take it as a learning curve and carry on. Show us you can lose it, and more the following week!
5) Anything goes in respects to how you lose it. Except surgery, that's cheating ofc!
6) Buddying up with someone who is also taking part is allowed. In fact, it's encouraged! Motivate each other!


I might add more as i go, but those are the only ones i can think of right now. Any problems, my e-mail is 
skinny_el@hotmail.co.uk
And also MSN if you'd like to talk on there (:

Some of you are re-entering, some of you may be entering for the first time. But my "April Challenge" saw so many who entered and didn't post their weights weekly. Please, if you enter, make sure you can post weekly to stay in the running for winner!
Get your followers to join, or buddies, or friends! Just post a link to them and get them to join! <3

Good luck to everyone who joins in, i know we can do this! Let's make May THE month of hitting our goals!! 
Much love and luck,
El xox


The winner of my May challenge will receive 1 customised bracelets of their choice. Dragonfly charm available on it, and ALSO a customised necklace of their choice! 
It will be privately arranged by myself and the winner, for where to send it etc. Available in all ED colours.. check here for colours and meanings, or Hereeee for samples of my bracelets (:
2 runners up will also receive one bracelet OR necklace. Either Ana, Mia or EDnos or general purdyness!



April challenge final weights are still waiting to be collected. If you haven't already given me final weights please go HERE and post it. I will annoucnce the winners during the week, if you don't give me the weight you won't be able to win!

Also have a tumblr now so follow me there too <3 Pretty Pro Slim




SW:
Height:
Method:
By the end of May i would like to hit a goal weight of ?? pounds.

9 comments:

  1. I'm in! 5'6 3/4"; 124.4 today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mrs, I can't post a weight today but you have my one from saturday. (can't get to the scales :/)
    will update on mondays though :)
    xx much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm going to go at this again. April turned into a really hard month for me and I couldn't get on blogger as much as I'd have like :(
    Today: Height: 5'7" SW: 145.6 GW: 130 Method: Restricting and LOTS of working out.

    I can't promise that I will be able to post every Monday but I am saving your e-mail address and will at least send you a message each week. Good luck Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in! - 5'6 SW -143.2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be the fatty that joins: 5'6 - 147.48 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    This is tracy again...and i'm already confused! Surprise! i didn't know it was a Monday weigh in...should i "weight" until next Monday or post my weigh this morning?

    i'll stop being so dumb after catching on...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I please join even though I'm late?
    SW: (Monday 2nd) 110lbs
    Height: 5"2
    Method: Restriction, work outs.
    By the end of May I would like to hit a goal weight of 100 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey buh! This is such a good idea! I'm in if I still can be.. if it's not too late :/

    SW:142lbs

    Height: 5ft 5

    Method: Restriction.

    By the end of may I would like to hit a goal weight of 118 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya :) i posted my stats to enter this challenge at your "final april weigh-in and may challenge" post but u didnt put me in the sidebar... maybe i had to put it in this post... :S just in case, ill give them to you again ;) thank you for doing these challenges they really keep me motivated! ^^

    SW: 149.4 lbs
    Height: 5'8
    Method: Restricting/Fasting
    By the end of May I would like to hit a goal weight of 138 lbs

    ReplyDelete