June 24, 2011

Ignorance is your new best friend.

My sincerest apologies for the way I've been lately.
For not getting the prizes sent out. For everything.
I will get it done as soon as i possibly can, but i just haven't got money at the moment to send them. They are made, and ready to send. I'm sorry again...

So, the past months have been horrible. I've been slowly gaining and maintaining. I hate it. I'm miserable. I'm ruining everything with D because of it and i hate myself for it. I just can't get my motivation back. I can't get the strength to stop the b/p and start fasting.
I was so happy fasting. I was so happy at 115 and below. Happy enough to be comfortable.. now... i just plain and simple hate myself.
I need help. This b/ping isn't stopping and even though D knows all, he can't do anything to help me when he's out working all day. He's paying for us to join a gym but that's as far as he can go helping...

Tips?

I'm going to start fasting from now. One b/p today and it will be my last!!!

Start weight. 125.8lbs
GW for Monday 121 lbs

Much love,
El
xo

4 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way. I'm so frustrated. I think a fast is necessary for the weekend. I'm starting today at 121.4 and hoping for 118.4 by Monday. Let me know how it goes! Good luck!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorryt aht things are so bad right nw hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things turn around for you hun.
    And kudos on choosing Sophia Bush for Thinspo of the week (:

    xx much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your fast xx
    Binging cycles re a bitch to get out of but I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete