February 09, 2012

It's been a while

Hey guys,
It's been a long time since i last posted... Things have gone from bad to worse with the new relationship (now 9 months together) bringing me up on the scales to around 138lbs.
I miss my old self. I miss being thin and happy with how i looked. So, after migrating to tumblr and it failing to help me and control my cravings, i'm back to blogging. I will still be using tumblr so please do follow if you're on there or give me a link for me to follow you (:

So guys, how are you? Have you been okay? How's your progress going?
Let me know. I want to know how my old friend are doing!

With love,
El xox

4 comments:

  1. i went away for awhile too but ended up losing when im stressed i eat even less glad ur back we are bloth back

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo great to see you back! i have put on the pounds too...UGH!!!!!i hope you keep posting and we can help each other out. i sooo miss my old self too...can't believe i am at least 10 pounds fatter than i was...

    Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you're back!
    we've all missed you, so sorry to hear how things are going, but no worries you'll get back on track in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Skinny-el....

    i know it hasn't been long, but hope to hear from you soon, i love your blog....and yes, i need help!

    Love, tracy

    ReplyDelete