April 07, 2011

I jumped off the train, running off the tracks.


Hey Lovelies <3
So, today I'm fighting Mia away with a bloody baseball bat. Since the rents are away, I have the hosue to myself which means effectivly, all the binging and purging i can possibly want to do. I refuse. I don't want to do it. I'm down more today, and i'm starting to feel so good with myself that I'm losing again. (I won't give numbers until the monday weigh in (; ) I just want to get to 112 and then lower again. I just don't want to gain again. I'm proud i haven't done the b/p yet and they've been gone 3 days. Tonight I'm alone. I just hope I'm strong enough to keep her at bay.

The other night was good. When J came over. He came about 10pm, and we stayed up until about 3am just talking. Then we laid, hugging. It was so cute, and he is too. It's nice. 
I went to see D yesterday, as i hate being on my own in the house so he said i could stay for the night. We didn't hug up, or anything, the whole night. We normaly do, but i think i was really distant from him. I did spent the majority of the night texting J haha. He was asking about J. How it was going, and all that. Seems he may be a little jealous? He kept looking at me thinking i didn't see. Sighing when i was texting. He knew it was J as he saw the name pop up on my phone when i was out of the room. Meh!

Glorious weather the last 2 days. It was officially the hottest day of the year yesterday, and today was (in my opinion) hotter. But not 'technically' haha. It was nice to go out in shorts and a tank top without feeling shit. And i have some exciting news. I saw a cute black dress that was in the sale, i thought it was nice then saw the size. Size 6. I stared at it for a couple minutes before plucking up the courage to try it on. It was perfect fit. Really. Size 6!! (I think that's US 4) Made my day haha! Didn't buy it though, it was a bit too long and i want to wait until i can go into every shop and get into each shops 6!

April challenge has started with a bang! 20 people have joined <3 WOO! I'm so happy it's a hit. And since you lovely people have joined and been so enthusiastic for it, i've decided i will be doing one every month, and i'm quite creative so i'll think of different prizes! Another big good luck to you all! And the link for those who want to join that haven't yet (:
Don't forget to repost the link, to get buddies and followers to join! The more competition the better!


I want to say a huge thank you to all my readers, and a big big HELLO to all my new followers. I'm now 5 away from 100 followers! That's amazing and it's all thanks to you all! I love you guys <3

I hope you're all doing well with the April Challenge. Don't forget if you'd like to chat with me personally or need any advice, my MSN is skinny_el@hotmail.co.uk

Much love to you all,
El 
xox


Replies

PollyAnna -  Thank you hun! Zombies creep me out too, but when you're one yourself it's pretty awesome haha! I love it though (:  I have been thinking about D. If i'm still 'in love' with him, or just love him because he's D. I think it might be the later! Ugh! Thank you for the support <3

Skittles - That is me! Not my real hair though, a wig! hahaha. But thank you <3 Yes yes, we can all do this!

Dani - I got it (: thank you hun, hope you're all good <3

Rowan - They are pretty cool, even if they are creepy haha! Thank you hun (: I bet your legs are great! I'm sure you'll think differently by the end of the April Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. im haning in there hun not a good day for me but im dong best i can god i wanna join the challange but im trying to get better even if its not going well im trying i want the weigh toff though i hate fighitn with my head
    i do the same thing when im alone its like purge central thnak god my family doesn leavem e alone much even though i cuold get away with purging while they are home just use my stomach as an excuse i know m a mess
    love u hun stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of doing it each month with a different prize :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Doesn't it feel wonderful to make a boy jealous? Hehe. I'm in a stable relationship now, but I do recall being a bit of a bitch in the past. Atleast, to the ones that deserved it.

    Sending you lots and lots of strength, I've been fighting Mia off too. The #1 thing that helps me keep her away is just drinking so much tea and water that I have no appetite/want to puke and telling myself that I'd never get rid ALL the calories, no matter how much I purge. Ugh, she's such a cruel thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Won't be able to weigh in later so here it is

    CW: 121.5

    ReplyDelete