i'm afraid this post is only going to be a short one, as i really need to get to sleep! I'm just waiting for my tablet to kick in.
Today went fine, although i started to really crave bread and pizza [luckily we have no pizza] so i really had to put all my strength into steering clear of eating the bread. I know i should have something, only if it's small but to me it's just failure. I'm back down 3lbs, which is great! I know, i know, i said i wouldn't weigh myself! But i can't help it! I must weight myself 6 times a day even though i know deep down nothing would have changed in the couple of hours since i last weighed myself.
I have a driving lesson in 8 hours so i really should sleep, long day ahead of me. I start my English GCSE course in the evening, which i'm looking forward to. It's the maths i'm dreading, i tried brushing up on my fractions and nearly had a meltdown it was so fustrating!
Hopefully i'll have a nap during the day so i wont be tired and moody meeting all the new people on my course, and who knows, i might even meet a nice guy for once ! (;
Sorry but there will be no thinspo today, i decided that i should maybe do one every few posts, since i'm running out of sources for the pictures! haha
I hope you're all doing well, and taking care of yourselves.
I will leave you with a girl of the day, because i do love that!
El xox
[Thinspo girl of the day]
Nicole Scherzinger!

o i hate fractions never liked those or understood those
ReplyDeletegiid lukc with ur classes today hun
Good luck with the lesson and the maths, even though you might not get this comment till after. :) Harley x
ReplyDelete