September 27, 2010

I guess you never knew me at all.

I realised how weak i've been recently. This song i'm listening to reminds me of all the people who've never beleived in me (at parts) and especially my ex! Who is going to kick himself when i next 'bump' into him. And anyone else for that matter.
Here are some parts i really like and motivate me to keep going;

I'm struggling to see the better side of me
But I can't take all your jabs and taunts
You're pointing out my every fault
And you wonder why I walked away


When you tell me I'm a wreck
You say that I'm a mess
How could you expect anything less?


Still I see you standing there
Waiting 'round for me to fall
Girl you must be crazy
Still believing you and me belong
I guess you never knew me at all.



By monday the 4th, i will beable to fit into the waist high shorts, and i will look great in my new top i bought today. That is my vow.
Also.. i'm now a size 10 [tops] ;D So that's made me happy.
Still 12/14 bottoms though. Stupid muffin top. 
Muffin tops suck ey? That will deffinately be gone by November!!! 

El xox

4 comments:

  1. Hey I just want to say that you have an amazing job and you are so strong and definitely inspirational! <3

    Love.E.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. high-waisted shorts!! i long for the day when i'll look good in them. let me know how it feels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your goal! Getting clothes to fit into is a GREAT motivation I find. Harley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodl uck hun im sure u will meet all ur goals

    ReplyDelete