September 16, 2010

Oh no! This is bad!

This is not good! My friend has come over for the evening who i haven't seen in months and there is no way in hell i can tell her about my eating, so she ordered us pizza with sides. I got thin based to try and lower the cals, but oh my i've eaten alot. I don't even know why i did it, it was just there and i felt so greedy, i just couldn't stop. This is going to give me a serious increase on the scales, i'm going to have to do alot of working out tomorrow night, no, scratch that, for the rest of the week!! I can't beleive i've done this i feel like such a fat pig. I'm having enough trouble! I ate pasta an hour before she came and threw it up because i felt so bad, but i don't even have the option now! My parents are back and in bed, and she is oposite me. I'm just so so angry at myself! I can't believe it, honestly.
Other than that today's been blah. Just a complete blur. Think i'll leave it at that, and just motivate myself as much as i can to do all this working out! the scales showed 141.4lbs but tomorrow i know it will be so much more.
Hope you're all doing well,
El xox

[Thinspo of the day!]

[Thinspo girl of the day!]
 Frankie
from the Saturdays

3 comments:

  1. Ohdear! That's horrid! I hate when you get that feeling. D:
    Did you eat it with your hands? Or with a knife and fork?
    I always find that eating everything with a knife and fork always makes me eat a lot slower.
    Love your thinspo!
    I'm Marina by the way. C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. dw about it...sometimes you can't avoid these things without arousing suspicion! just work it of - you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marina (: I ate with a mix, but i guess a week a and a half of not eating caught up on me!

    Thank you very much amy, i appriciate it x

    ReplyDelete