...is what I'd be saying if i didn't believe in myself.
But, since i know full damn well that I'm stronger than how I'm acting, the title was just for show.
Yeah, today's been bad. I hit 125 which made me happy, then, silly me had to b/p
Okay, so i can recover yeah? No. I then go binge slightly again with no purge. Then again with half purge.
I've probably gained about 4lbs, if i have then I'll be distraught and it will mean 2x longer in the gym.
I've already worked out out to punish myself. Gym tomorrow & Thursday. 2 hours, 1 & a half hours on the cross trainer, hopefully around 900cals, then weights. Maybe even a full 2 hours on cross trainer, around 1200 cals burn. Then again during the week, but not sure when! Wed night, or maybe Friday. We'll see. But total cal burn for this week should total at around 2100 - 3600. Pictures to prove, if i manage!
Fast all week. I have a photo shoot Sunday and i refuse to be over 120 for it. I don't even care if it's 119, i wont be 120.
Following my fail today I've decided to use my little black diary to record days in. Like "cals; 20" and "b/p" or "x cals burnt" (what exercise i did)
Thought it would be nice to look at after the weight loss to prove to myself how strong i am (:
I managed to get up to date on some blogs, sorry it's taken so long. Hope you're all doing well!
Thank you for all your support lately, I've needed it. And now it seems more than ever!
Much love,
El xox


god i so need to join a gym, and even if you can't lose those last 5 lbs by next sunday, you cant push yourself too hard, ending up in a hospital or something would set you back way farther than it would get you :)
ReplyDeletethank u so much for ur post.well im used to wake up early kind of. my bf is australian and when i have time, i wake up at 5:30 to talk to him. I wish i had ur power to exercise so much :). u really are an inspiration for me. i wish the weather wouldn't be so cold right now. i love skating, but i cant do it, when the streets are wet everywhere.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure u will look gorgeous on ur photoshoot. cant wait for the pics :)
lots of love and stay strong xxxxxxxx
I love how strong you are hun! :) Believe in yourself <3 I'm sorry about the binge and purge but you've recovered well. xx :)
ReplyDeleteyou are doing so great! such an inspiration stay strong!
ReplyDeletehey love jsut becaureufl working out and fasting
ReplyDeletebut the plan sounds good
im sorry that u b/p but it happens and ur right u did recover well
stay strong