November 08, 2010

Bust.

After what feels like forever away from you i'm finaly back. And i'm ready to get going. This week i've struggled with eating but managed to gain 7lbs (fatass. i know) due to all of the "family" meals, partys and birthday events. But, one week and i'll lose it. That's a good way of thinking. I'm hoping to hit my 125 again by sunday, since i will be going to the gym thursday and also friday. Lets hope my friend doesn't bail on me, or i'll be going alone (which i hate)
So, today was ment to be my day 1 of fasting and it was going so well up until about an hour ago when i caved and had 2 small sandwiches. Yeah i know i'm a heffa. 2 sandwiches?! I can make excuses and say the bread i use is half the size of normal bread but i can't even be bothered. I failed, and i know i failed. And this feeling is just what i needed to give myself a kick up the arse. Now i'm roaring to go! No time to eat tomorrow, up then driving, then c/wk then college then bed! No time to stop and eat is what i'm planning. I'm going to allow myself 1 bottle of Coke Zero (for college) and 1 cup of tea. The rest of the liquid will be water. This will be the same until sunday when i weigh in! I'm going to actually try my hardest to not weigh until then!

On a happier note my birthday was a complete success! I managed to finish my dress and everyone loved it! here is a picture...

Yeah i'm a fatty i know - no need to say so -.-;

Just had a thought... If i can get the money together i could go to the gym wednesday on my own as i've nothing planned. Hmm, i may just do that...

Well, not sure what else i can say. I think i'll be updating more now i've got my Iphone and i can get on here from that! Also downloaded a diet app, to record my progress! So fingers crossed it'll help!

Hope you're all doing well! And i look forward to seeing your blogs ;D
Much love
El xox

5 comments:

  1. is that you in the picture?
    cause it looked really nice. i thought it looked like a mannequin, the skin just looked perfect.

    its okay, you'll drop the 7 pounds in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg il ove the dress is really is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see some collar bones :) and that dress is bloody gorgeous! And I'm so glad you've motivated to lose that 7lbs, you can do it easy hun :) and we're all here. Glad to hear from you again <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress looks great, I love it. You have nice collar bones too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh your skin is gorgeous! I would kill to have such lovely skin! <3 Your dress is adorable too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete