November 13, 2010

So i got back to my 125 mark this AM but bring drunk I binged. I don't evenvwant to say on what. I'm expecting 127 tomorrow so by Sunday I should be back to 125. That was my goal anyway...

Need sleep so I'll call it at 125 today & updare with tomorrows weight tomorrow
One step at a time
Urg I have so much work to do tomorrow );
Hope you're all doing well
Much love
El xox

3 comments:

  1. Well done on reaching your mark hun, and don't feel downhearted about the binge, please. Use it to your advantage. Your metabolism will be working hard right now so think of that :) I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job hun
    the binge will more then likely speed up ur metabolism which is a good thing stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i just started on here and yours is one of the first blogs ive found. you are so inspirational :) keep going

    ReplyDelete