November 24, 2010

I, wanted to see, something that's different, something you said would change in me

wanted to be, anything different, everything you would change in me

RAWR
You girls (and maybe guys) have been so supportive and i feel like I'm letting you down so much. Christmas shopping today with my sister and mum, and of course my mum knew i skipped breakfast and wouldn't let me go without lunch. I could have got a healthy option. Why didn't i? Oh yeah, because I'm a fat ass. -.-
I Binged. Which led to another binge. This sucks. I'm in the same ol' rut I've been in for the past month! You know if I'd stuck to this I'd be 100lbs by now? Mhm, sickens me to think about it. But i am making a promise now. I will hit 110 or lower by the 12th December. 
Yes.
And if i fail, i will delete this blog. Or at least not allow myself to post untill i reach 105<
Gym tomorrow, 2 hours on the cross trainer. Gym friday, another 2 hours. Then come next week i will have a monthly membership and i will be going anything from 5-7 days a week. I have 3 people who want to go now, so i could even end up going more than once in one day. I'll push myself until i can not push anymore.

On the plus side i got an amazing dress today for christmas. And some shoeees! I've been wanting these boots for ages and finaly have the chance to get them!

In black (not brown!)

I looked in EVERY shop i could trying to find black ones that i liked and finaly found them in the last shop. I'll try get a picture of the dress for another blog post!

Well, not much else to say, except i'm sorry, and i'll make it up to you <3 
Thank you for all your support. It means the world
Much love,
El xox

7 comments:

  1. heyhun - i totally feel ya! this week has been hell to say the least! making it worse? Thanksgiving tomorrow - so much food! i have already decided it will be a huge bp fest and then i am going to go strict ana and fast and maybe on to ABC... i am so sick of the failing at even following through for myself - so i know how u feel hun... stay strong and u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg wow I love those shoes!! Where are you getting them from? Ha :P also don't worry about the binge hun you're obviously motivated enough to fix it :) 110 will be on your scales in no time <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!!!!! You've inspired me to do some shopping :)

    Stay strong love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shoes
    and we all have our bad binge days sodont beat urself up about it os much
    ur s strong person and u willl reacha ll ur goals
    i will b very sad if u delete this blog so dont

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my good, those shoes are lovely. u have a really good taste. i bought simmilar ones a couple of weeks ago. but the heals make me sooo tall -_-. well i'm sure they look gorgeous on u.
    ps. dont delete this blog :(
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots are awesomeness :) good luck getting to 110lbs - please don't delete the blog if you don't get there though!! but we shouldn't have to worry about that coz you'll defs get there
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't feel bad, hun. i've been having a bad week too <3
    and PLEASE don't delete your blog, we'd miss you >.<

    and those boots are just GAWGUZ.

    ReplyDelete