December 11, 2010

Keep your hopes up high, and your head down low

Evening bloggers <3
Welcome new followers!

Today has been a pretty average boring day. I woke up today to read 119 on the scales (: Which is obviously a great thing! Finaly in the 10's! Just been booking shoots and searching the net for things really. I found a place in London that does Assesment days for £30 and teaches you the basics of modelling. Then you can do the weekend bootcamp for £399 and it will teach you everything... Like how to present yourself, you have personal stylists to help with what you need to wear and buy clothes wise, make up lessons, all things like this. It sounds amazing, but i'd have to fork out 400, then extra for the train and accommodation. I'm hoping by the time i want to go that i have a boyfriend and can go with him for the weekend and split the bill for a hotel ^^ I'm sure you'll have the evenings to yourself so we could go for meals or whatever then. Fingers crossed ey!
Not done much else, managed to catch up with some blogs!
I've taken my little scale thing down because i had to put everything on disk (and forgot to leave the file for that to edit) and now its on disk i cant get it back as my disk drive is broken! woo! hahaha...
I was worrying about tomorrow sunday lunch with all the family, was going to restrict like crazy as my shoot was rearanged for next week. Then my friend said he'd take me for coffee at 2 until dinner is done at my house haha! then i can come back to see the family (: Scorreee! Happy happy ^^
Not heard much from D (ex)spoke to him yesterday about our plans today but we changed them to next week as he's not feeling good... I feel like i should just leave it, make him get in contact with me... He seemed to be so regretfull and interested last tuesday but he's not got in contact. Hopefully if i leave him he'll get in contact. What do you guys think??

Hope you're all doing well (:
Much love,
El xox

3 comments:

  1. The modelling boot camp sounds awesome!! I hope you get to go <3
    119!! The teens!! The fabled teens, woman!!
    You, my girl, are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles all round :) along with lots of love and stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete