December 31, 2010

Forget everything just for tonight

Hello lovelies :)
A quick post to tell you the low Down, but first I'd like to say happy new year! I hope you can all have this one night off and just have a great start to 2011!

After my terrible christmAs gain it's shocking what a water fast can do to you! I weighed in at 127 after my Wednesday post and decided to do a water fast with a coupleof buddies, I thought my daily loss could only be 1lb but I was very wrong. 126 Thursday morning, I then went to work. 2 OEP through the day abd 2 bottles of water. Walk home then shoot and bed at 8pm. I weighed before then and I don't know how but it said 123 !! 3lbs loss in the day? Then I woke up and curious to weigh I did! 122! 4lbs loss in about 30 hours! Crazy stuff!

As it's new year my plans do involve food but I'm going to tru and be smart, and not worry. New years day, resolution, water fast every day I'm not working and when I am working I'll stop drinking anything after 2pm when I finish! Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a fantastic night! Or have had one (if you're readin this hungover in the morning ;)
Much love,
El xox

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year hun!
    Have a good one tonite

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 lbs in a day, congrats!!
    and happy new year xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh hun I'm so proud of you that's amazing! :D Just looking over at your goals and how far you've come is amazing. Well done on the water fast hun :) Your metabolism wasn't probably in high gear from chrimbo, mine usually is. Hope you're well (sounds like you are :P) stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year i hope that u had fun
    and wow thats ag reat loss yay

    ReplyDelete