January 22, 2011

I walk the tight rope, you're my way home, you're my backbone. You'll always be here right beside me

Hello lovelies. I return, after a few days with some rather astonishing news. Remember how i screwed up? Yeah, that carried on until Wednesday night. I was stuck in this cycle of binge binge binge, then get depressed about it. I managed to hit 121.8, and maintain it until Wednesday night. Then it hit me. I have a family party next Saturday, and D, my ex, broke up with that psycho during the week. I'm going there tonight. (no better timing tbh) I need to look my best for all these things coming up, i need to do this, i can't get fat again. So i woke up Thursday morning with not much determination since my pep-talk to myself didn't make a difference. I went to make a cup of tea and suddenly, i started to crave Green Tea... I've tried substituting hot drinks for green tea 2x before, and i hated it. I really did. So this crave was unusual, to say the least. I gave it a go anyway, and what do you know, i loved it. Strange?? I've allowed myself half a cup of Apple Juice a day, and every other time i want something I'll have green tea. And you'll be shocked at the next part. Remember i said i was 121.8 Wednesday night? Well. The first miracle came yesterday when i woke up. 118lbs exactly. What?? 3.8lb down overnight? Is that possible?
I went out drinking last night, got heavily drunk and ended up puking my guts up with the girls watching. Not nice, thought I'd gain major. Weighed this morning, and 115.2 flashed up. I got off the scale and for a moment i didn't realise. It just didn't register. Then my face must have been a picture. My face dropped, my eyes went all bug-eyed and i then had to contain a squeal. 6.6lbs in a measly 2 days? Ahah!
GREEN TEA = MIRACLE CURE.

115 my lovelies, 115. That means, I'm back, and pictures will be up by the time you read this blog entry (:
I hope you're all doing good.
It is possible!!
Much love,
El xox

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! Amazing loss and you look great hun.

    Good luck at the party, I'm off to make some green tea...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jelly!!!! i dream about the day i have that much lost practically overnight. good luck with the family party and the ex, youll be stunning of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green tea is my miracle too!! I'm SO addicted to it! I love Gevalia's line of Mango Green Tea, and I love 4C's Totally Lite (0 calorie) Green Tea (their pomegranate one AND the honey one are super tasty!) mix. I drink around four to eight cups of the 4C tea a day. The Gevalia is a bit expensive but you can find 4C at Walmart and some grocery stores! =) CONGRATS!!!! I wish I could say I've been losing but I am getting back on track atleast! Thank you for your support! <3 <3 You can do it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats amzing y cant i lose weight hat quickly
    but yay good for u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love green tea! First time I had it I hated it, but now it's lovely and I have one every day :) Well done hun, I am sooo so so happy for you! Stay strong you're doing amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete