116.2
I'm an idiot. I ate lunch and went to 115. I don't know why but i binged and now i'm 116.2. I went for a jog to try and redeem myself, ended up purging in the park, and no change. It was for nothing. Urg. I hate myself a bit too much right now.
I told D to shouv it. He isn't commited and i'm not standing for his sh*t anymore. I'm stronger than i was, i don't deserve it. He can sort it out or do one all together.
I'm done with that crap. Weight loss and college is my ultimate focus right now. Oh, and finding a job ofc. Nothing else. I can't be bothered with going out (except my family party saturday) anymore. I'm going to save the little money i have left. I bought a new skirt and shirt today, size 8, thats USA size 6. That's an acheivment i guess. Mum got me a new dress for Saturday which has slits on the size. I better get back to 114 by then, or i will not be going, or wearing it.
Hope you're all doing better,
Stay strong, Stay skinny.
Much love,
El xox
You ARE strong and you ARE amazing. A small step backwards is nothing compared to the huge leaps forward you've been making. <3
ReplyDeleteyes u r a very strong person hun dont take hes shit
ReplyDelete<3 <3 Your strength is amazing, it makes me feel so empowered! You can do it! (: <3 Your goals are great and you're going to look so lovely in your dress!
ReplyDelete