Hello lovelies <3
I'm sorry i haven't posted since friday - babysitting has been manic and when i'm relieved of my duties for the evening i just fall asleep!
Everything is going great (: Day 6? Or 7? of the fast, and i'm down by 5lbs. Lowest i've been in ages. I've been drinking 2 cuppa soups throughout the day to give me enough energy for the kids and it didn't effect my weight untill today. I've been sticking to veg cuppa soups and by the morning i'd still lost the 1lb i've been losing per day. So i brought some more and went for a tomato one - which i think was the bad move. I woke up this morning the same as yesterday. Not sure if it's because of that or maybe still water weight and i'll drop 2 tonight! who knows!
I'm completely shattered from this weekend - and i still have my Essay to do for english. I have tonight and tomorrow to do it so i think all day tomorrow will be spent doing that!
I watched a couple films over the weekend. Vampires suck and A diary of a wimpy kid.
Vampire sucks was okay - not exactly as funny as i thought it would be. and if you like the Twilight saga and haven't read the books - Don't see it. Major spoiler in there that'll annoy the hell out of you!!
Diary of a wimpy kid was actually quite good, nothing special but worth watching!
thought i would update you all now since i'll be getting home later than antisipated tonight and i'll probably crash! I hope you're all doing well, and staying strong!
Take care of yourselves
El xox
good work in the fast!! cuppa soups are awesome and you definitely need to keep them in there to help you function, or things will get ugly energy wise.
ReplyDeletehope the kids ease off a little bit! xx
good job hun
ReplyDeleteand u porb didnt lose causeo f all the sodium in the soup canned soup has a shit load of sodium so just watch out for that
i refuse to watch vampire sucks i love the twilight saga books and moves and that parady just doesnt look funny like if it was funny thenmayb i would but yeah no thanx
stay strong hun love ya
Glad the fast is going well hun, and I might be waiting for vampires suck to come out on DVD. :P Yay 5lbs! Keep up the loss hun! :D xx
ReplyDelete