For the week ahead....
♪We've come this far, why not find out how it works out for you and me♪
Hello everyone (:
Today was the worst in a long time. I was seriously hungover (which i antisipated) but i had to eat something - so i had soup and some bread. I got up to go to the toilet, ready to purge when mum and dad pulled up on the drive. Damnit. They have the best timing ey? So had to keep that down. Then comes dinner. Mum made me have some pasta. Tomato, basil and garlic sauce. I added alot of garlic to this as i've read before how it helps the metab. So if i have to eat, why not stick something in to help in the long run right? anyway, got that over with, small portion, then came the cravings and binge. 1 packet of wholewheat crisps (sunbites) 2 cookies and a skinnycow chocolate fudge icecream thing. All in all i think it was about 250calories just for that junk. All in all under 1000 but still - i feel like a failure. I've spoken to my friend and we've decided gym 2x this week, i'm hoping to hit 700-800 calories burnt each session. I'm actually going to sign up as a monthly member and go on my own during days i'm free too. I only do the cross trainer and bike so i'm a little better with going alone. Gives me a chance to put the headphones on and music up and ignore the world and my problems. Forget everything and become lost... hmm sounds nice right about now.
So the halloween party came around and went as quick as it came - but was an amazing night. Got closer to a friend, although she now knows about my "problems." I binged on buffett food - and purged. She obviously saw and that, but she's sworn to secrecy. It's nice to have someone IRL to speak to, but i missed you dears. I'm going to take this time before i fall asleep to catch up on some blogs, and i will do the rest tomorrow night (: i really want to upload a picture of my make up from the halloween party as i was so happy with it, i'm going to do this - and remove it within 24 hours. So by tomorrow late it will be removed from the post. Here it is!
[Picture been deleted]
Miss Stitch - Zombie <3
So, i weighed in at 126 about 10 mins ago after the binge & day of eating, i was 124 this morning. 2lbs.... I'm hoping i'll atleast be back to 125 tomorrow. If i'm not i'm making an excuse to get out of the roast dinner because i've been dreading it anyways. I just can't wait for this week to be over with and the memories to be... well, just that. Memories! I know it'll be a good week but it envolves so much! My posts may be a little scarce this week.
This boy i posted about whilst drunk (embarrassingly) hasn't contacted me thank god!! I really am not ready for a relationship and i'm glad he's decided not to take things any further!!
Anyway, not quite sure if i've got anything else to say. Just cross my fingers for tomorrow morning weigh in!!
Take care of yourselves lovelies
Stay strong
xox
This is what i feel like right now...
And i need this cat...
And this is just for your entertainment<3





Makeup is fkn scary but holy fuck yer pretty! I look up to you since I started my blog shortly after you started yers and you've lost a ton of weight but ive only lost ten in the same amount so i feel like a failure.
ReplyDeleteThe make-up is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow your make up looks amazing! I hope you had an awesome time. And don't worry about the binging hun, we all do it, just stay strong, and have fun at the gym. You're so pretty :) <3
ReplyDeletemakeup looks great hun
ReplyDeleteeveryone binges hun adn that one time wont hurt u
stay strong tomm is a new day
You looked fucking awesome and you are SO gorgeous! <3 I'm terribly jealous that you have someone to talk to IRL, I wish I had the same. Happy Halloween! Glad you had a good time! <3
ReplyDeleteOh no. I missed the pic!
ReplyDelete