Hello everyone (: And welcome new followers!
Well, i was going to upload the pictures of my new bracelets but since the maintenance message is up about pictures i think i will leave it tonight. I'm taking them appart tomorrow to put these pretty breakers in we have. They'll look gorgeous! Can not wait to show you all!
I was really pissed this morning when i woke up. Stood on the scale and it showed at 133 still. I had decided to go a few days on my "normal" fast drinks, ie diet coke, tea and water. Just to see if i lost more compared to the past week drinking cuppa soups and hot choc. So seeing that number made me more determind. I've gone the whole day on just those, and weighed as soon as i got back from college - Scale says ; 132 ;D Wooot! That means i could even be 131 by tomorrow and in the 120s by friday!! And as soon as i hit the 130 mark it's picture timeeee!
I got into the square today for college and was waiting to meet my friend. I was standing there for 20 minutes (i forgot my mobile so had to just see if she'd turn up) and i nearly passed out. My breathing went heavy and my eyes went black, i was so close to walking into the shop and getting a packet of french fries (crisps) just to keep me from feinting, but i refused - and off i went. Walked to college and got there in one piece, and when the lesson was over i felt better anyway. Day 8 - COMPLETE. Woot!
Exciting stuff - do you guys remember that clear out i had a couple weeks back? The heap of clothes i threw and the 3 pairs of skinnies i couldn't fit into just yet.. Well, i pulled a pair out today and slipped them on, only to find they look like bootleg jeans on me. I wore them to college and they kept falling down on me HAHA! It felt so amazing!
I guess i better tell you about last night - i was feeling so ill after my blog post that my buddy suggested a low cal meal to reset my metab and help me, so i went down to find something. I found nothing, and everything i did find made me feel sick - so i stopped in the middle of the kitchen and cried. Complete breakdown. Got back upstairs and again - complete breakdown! I don't know what was wrong but my god it felt amazing to cry. I havent in so long. And now i feel refreshed emotionaly (: I keep having dreams of binging too, waking up panicing i've just scoffed a whole pizza or a huge helping of fast food - but i find my hands resting on my tummy, over my hip bones which are now sticking out - and smiling as i fall back to sleep. Is it weird that the fact my bed hurts me now where the springs dig into my bones makes me feel good? That i'm succeeding? I feel so much lighter when i walk too - it's just amazing !
I hope you're all doing well, and didn't find that long ass post too boring! I want to say a big thank you to the 30 followers i have - i honestly wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for you- you keep me going, and on the right track. You have no idea how greatful i am to have all of you here, understanding what i'm going through. I love you all <3
Just to add in, check out one of my good friends blogs. She's been there with me through it all and i'm so happy to have her. Right here (: - She's doing great and such an inspiration, plus she's only just made her blogspot! Show her the love you've all shown me ! <3
I will leave you with a picture in hope that you'll see it (stupid maintenance)
Stay strong, and think thin lovelies!!
El xox

god i wiswhi coud fast and b as strong as u hun
ReplyDeleteur doing great keep it up
im gald that u didnt acutally pass out mayb u should keep like a low cal snack with u at all timesjust in case idk like a fruit bar or some dried fruit dont need u passing out at school
Hmm, pics every 10lbs is really a good idea, although I'm not sure 10lbs really makes a difference for me (visually)... I'm tall-ish...
ReplyDeleteHaving smaller clothes is such a motivation - I have a wardrobe full!!!
Can't wait to see the pics of your bracelets :D
And what's with dreaming about food?! :P I actually had one yesterday - I never have dreams about food!!1 xD
I love your posts seriously and I'm so glad you've come so far I'm so proud of you! Looking forward to those pictures which will be up soon I'm sure because you'll get down to 130 in no time hun. Stay strong xx
ReplyDelete