Hello lovelies!
Today has been a success! Fasting day 1 complete, and i feel tired too which is a plus (: maybe i'll get to sleep at a reasonable time tonight!
I haven't much to say about today - so i'll get everything off my chest i can think of then i will reply to some comments left on my previous blogs!
Started the day well, had some really immense cravings but managed to stop myself from b/ping or binging in general, and the scale says i've lost 1lb since my Starting weight yesterday ;D Go me!
I spent a while re-decking my profile on Pro Ana Angels (link on the right) so if you're a member check out my profile - username: Get_skinny_el
I think i'm going to do the work out video tonight just to help speed things up and tone my tummy a bit, Official weigh in is monday so you lovely people wont find out any numbers till then (; I will state how much i lose though. OOoohh the mystery of my weight!
I had a nice walk today to college and back so that can only be good! - coor monday seems so far away doesn't it? I personaly can't wait to see if i get below my last weight again. I'm aiming high !
Home now - as you can tell. Day has been pretty average, normal tuesday lived by yours truly! I hope you're all doing well - i look forward to checking out the feed and commenting on some blogs tomorrow!
Lots of hugs,
Stay strong!
El xox
Comment replies! [took long enough]
Just to let you know the facebook idea was short lived- i got reported and my account was deleted. Oh well! Not the best idea i've had anyway!
Skinnyrose - Thank you for your support and comments, i try steer clear of b/p but Mia gets the better of me at times. You should deffinately learn to sew - i teach myself, it's so relaxing ^_^ Stay strong hun! Xx
*HarleHeartsAna - You were like my first follower <3 i love you for that hehe! You've indeed been there through it all and i'm thankful to have you! On my latest posts i found them on the website i mentioned Pro Ana Angels, But they're on the internet too. I am quite worried about the bracelet thing incase someone knows what it means, but i will only wear them when i know it's safe. My dad's too dumb to notice and look it up and my mum - well, i'll just not wear it around her (: Stay strong honey! xox
sarah - that comment on the Yazoo post made me laugh more than it should have. I wish there was a like button on comments!
amy - I will not be making that mistake again! I don't live by myself either but my parents are at work alot and i never eat with them as i'm veggy - they don't notice. Have a think and see if there are ways around it, if not, don't worry! xox
bonesarepure - I will deffinately try drinking more hun! thank you. That's cool you have a red bracelet (: I'm looking forward to wearing mine! That's great with the 10lbs loss when you fast but if it makes you feel that bad don't do it! I don't want you getting really ill or collapsing. Take care hun xox
ana - That's a great idea! If i had a bf i'd get him to buy me it too, i love the idea that my followers have one too, then i can think of you all when i see it on my wrist (: I wish you the best of luck on your fast when you come to it, let me know when you're doing it? then i can help motivate you and keep track on your loss ^^ Stay strong ! xox
xXxPerfectLiexXx - Anytime hun, i loved your blog! Thank you for the skin comment, alot of people hate being white but i love it, i love the porcelain doll look ^_^ I'm happy to hear you're also getting a bracelet! And only 3lbs left?! That's great :D You'll do it in no time! Good luck - i know you'll do it! I am indeed doing a fast. Up until the end of the month i hope! Want to shift atleast 20lbs. Crazy aren't i? (; Stay strong miss! I look forward to reading your blog about the fasting! xox
All done? I'm sorry if i missed anyone, Thank you to everyone, you're the reason i keep going <3 Much love! xox
good work for day 1! hope all the following days are just as successful :) xx
ReplyDeleteso i had this thing wrote out and then yeah fucking ocmputer went nuts but neway
ReplyDeleteyay for fasting day 1 that is great and ur down 1 lb yay for that
yeah i cant fast nemore nomatter how much i want to ive done to much damage to my body
and ilove my bracelet even more tha ti made it myself
o and im dani btw
Naww thanks <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAnd NEVER STOP LOVING YOUR SKIN.
I'm hoping that I'll have lost the remaining 3 lb by the end of my fast >.< i am a dreamer, yes.
and i think you'll def my able to drop 20 lb. you will. you just so completely will.
woo grats on day 1 of fast and double grats for losing 1 lb! you've got lots to be happy about today! losing weight, feeling empty-- these are things that always put me in a great mood!
ReplyDeletei am for sure doing a fast on oct 26th because it's part of the skinny girl diet i'm currently doing. the final day is a fast and i was planning on extending it, maybe a 6 day fast and start eating on nov 1? haven't decided, but i'll let you know when i do!
xoxo
i'm really happy for you :) and i'm also really proud that you didn't allow the cravings to control you.it's an accomplishment ^^ (=
ReplyDeleteWell done on the fast hun! Keep it up. If you do feel like it's time to stop DON'T think it's giving in, sometimes we just have to have something. But don't binge, have something small, ease yourself back in ok? And I love how you replied to everyone's comments :) And I can't wait for the weigh in. Come on girl 135 is looking so close! You can do it! I wanna see 135 crossed off soon! :D xx Stay strong babe
ReplyDelete